Noksa is registered with association: South African Council of Planners. Registered with other bodies: South African Planning Institute (Member No 12212).
Noksa 23 Town Planners is a Multi-disciplinary Town Planning Firm which utilizes integrated system approach to inform and ensure that our services and solutions become economically sound which not compromising social and environmental activities.
Noksa 23 and Land Use Planners provide services in the Land Use Planning, Spatial Planning, Project Management and building services. We are a consulting company providing services to various clients (Individuals, Companies, NGO, NPO, Government, etc). Our specialist ranges from a unit of projects and applications to an urban and rural development planning. We are proud to say that our experience and creativity has created a client base which we are proud to have served and still serve with our services.
Our goals and visions can be described by the four P’s:
- Proud: We are proud to say that we take our clients along during the stages of the projects. Our track record is prove of the work and projects we have worked through the years.
- Provoking: Our ways we know can provoke new thoughts and brake barriers and myths. Noksa 23 and Land Use Planners started with a provocation of in balance planning policies, decisions and the level of commitment by the professionalism in this field.
- Patriotic: We have learned to be patriotic in understanding the field we operate in, patience we developed in working with various cliental in various environment.
- Potential: We are proud to mention that our team undergoes continuous training to further their skills and keep on being updated their knowledge of what is new technologically and skilful.
- Mafubel Land Audit
- Ikageleng Extension 3 Township Establishment (493 stands)
- Polokwane Telecommunication Infrastructure policy
- Ekurhuleni K9-Unit Development (Boksburg South Extension 9), in association with Ditsamai Investments and projects
- 35 Petrol station Transfers in Gauteng for Oilstar Pty Ltd
- Surveying, approval of structures and land use rights (Ekandustria Sasol)
- Rezoning of Portion 4 Doornkloof (1000 housing units)
- Rezoning, Consolidation and subdivision of Erven 5178-5180 and 2182-5183, Carletonville Extension 9
- Rezoning, Consolidation and subdivision of Erven 5105-5112 and 5139-5146, Carletonville Extension 9
- Land use rights for AfriSam-Northern Cape Ulco Cement Plant (8 properties for mining rights)
- Strathoven Extension 41 Township Establishment (185 units)
- Kagiso Community Health Care Facility (Rezoning, Consolidation and Street Closure)
- Ikagengala Community Health Care Facility (Rezoning, Subdivision and Consolidation)
- Dark City Community Health Care Facility (Rezoning and Subdivision)
To date we have successfully submitted and complete approximately (and counting)
- 6 Township Establishment Applications
- 80 Rezoning Applications
- 55 Special Consent Applications
- 60 Subdivisions and Consolidations
- 20 Site Development Plans